Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Another Christmas came and went! It never fails to surprise me year after year, everyone always seems to put so much thought, hard work, and effort into an event that is over in two days.  This year I tried not to get so caught up in the whole commercialization of Christmas and I focused on the real reason for the season..the Man upstairs!!  I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family and such wonderful friends in my life!  I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas!  
Only a few more weeks until I have to go back to school, so the time I got to spend with my family today was very much appreciated.  Hopefully my work schedule will die down a bit so I can spend more time with them, seeing as how I've been working 16 hour days for the past week pretty much.  I'm ready for that to be over with! 
I don't have much else to say, but I just wanted to get a quick blog in to get my blog back up and actually running!! I'll try to update as much as I can.  I hope y'all had a WONDERFUL Christmas. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment