Saturday, July 6, 2013

Holy Cow.

Holy cow is basically the only way I know how to describe this post. I absolutely can not believe that it has been a year already that I have moved in with my boyfriend. In a way it seems like I've been here forever, but it also feels like I just moved in a week ago!  

I can honestly say that this has been the best year of my life. So much has happened, and I have grown so much as a person. I am more in love than I have ever been and I wouldn't change a single thing. Having my own little family has been a challenge and a blessing all in one. I have learned so much responsibility, and am so thankful for all of the things I have gotten to experience since being here. 

Well it's time for me to head off to work, I just felt like giving y'all a little update. I hope y'all had a great 4th and continue to have an amazing summer! 

Xoxo
@perfect_belle

No comments:

Post a Comment