Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Get To Know My Beauty Habits!

Hey guys! I’m sorry I have been nowhere near close to being good at this blogging regularly thing.  Time just gets away from me.  I seriously can’t believe that it’s already the middle of November. Where in the world did the time go?! I don’t know, but I didn't want to go too long without blogging anything, and I came across these questions, and since my blog is centered mostly around beauty lately I figured I’d answer these for y'all so you could get a better look into my beauty habits and routine! I’d love for you to answer them yourselves on your blogs and let me know when you do! I love reading these kinds of things!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
-It’s this weird mix of in-between, and I hate it.  If I want it to look any kinds of good without using some sort of heat on it I have to just put it up in a messy bun when wet and hope for the best.  Most of the time it just looks like poo natural. (so jealous of all of you who can just take a shower and leave the house)

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
-None of you probably know this, but I have a big problem with gray hair!!! Yes, I know.  I’m 21 years old and my hair is gray…like there are a ton in there, and they grow FAST!! Most of the time I will just use the nice and easy root touch-up to cover them up.  I know dying your hair from a box is bad, but honestly, since I've moved down south I have not for the life of me found a hairdresser that I would let touch my hair. If you know of any good ones, please, send them my way!

3. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
-Most of the time I will just straighten it, because it takes the shortest amount of time, and I don’t have to worry about it.  Honestly, on days that I work, I end up just putting it in a pony within an hour into my shift, because my measuring tape gets tangled in it…..and my ear piece…and my pen..y'all, one day I was literally walking around work for like an hour with a pen stuck in the back of my hair…I am a mess.. Haha, but on days that I don’t have to work, and I go out and run errands or go shopping, or go out with the boy I will try to curl it.

4. do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
-I am a broke college student.  I did the whole gel nails thing for like 2 months before I realized how much money I was wasting, and I have SO MUCH nail polish it would be stupid for me not to do my own nails.  Besides, it’s such an easy way to relax.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
-The minute it chips I have to take it off, because I can’t stand having chipped nails.  I try to do them every other week, but it really depends on my work schedule.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
-my piggies always have polish on them.  Is it just me, or do you guys think bare toes look so weird?!

7. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
-20 minutes to an hour. Just depends on how my morning is going, and how many breaks I take.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
-I do my concealer first, and then my eyes, and then my foundation routine.  I’m pretty messy when it comes to doing my makeup, and doing my foundation after my eyes helps to cover up the mistakes I make, haha.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
-Is this a serious question? I am a makeup junkie.  I’ll buy anything and everything no matter what.  I have so many unopened products it’s not even funny.  Oh lord, I have a problem.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
-never. I already have SUPER long and thick eyelashes, anything else would probably be over-kill.


11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
-when I’m at work I do, because I need to look professional, and I’m always up close and personal with my clients, and I want to look good.  But if I’m just going to class I don’t wear any makeup.

12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
-It depends on what I did that day.  Right now I’m at home alone and have a full face, lip gloss and all, heyyyyyy.

13. will you leave the house without makeup?
-yes!

14. How many high-end products do you have?
-I prefer the high-end stuff over the drugstore brands.  I believe you get what you pay for, and the high-end stuff just works better with my face.  Now I do love the Revlon lip butters.  They’re my holy grail, but that’s basically the only drug-store makeup I use regularly.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
-I am the most indecisive person ever.  My outfit changes at least 17 times before I leave the house every time I get dressed.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
-I change it with the seasons mostly.  I carry around a big brown bag on a daily basis, but when the boy and I go out I’ll switch to something smaller, only because big bags in a bar are like the most annoying things ever.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
-I’ll go to bed anywhere between 9pm-2am, it just really depends on what I did that day, but I’m awake almost every day by 6:30-7, thanks to my wonderful internal clock. Thank the lord for coffee.

18. How often or when do you workout?
-Definitely not as often as I should, but I’m pretty active.  Work normally wears me out, I’m constantly walking back and forth between bra rooms and the fitting rooms.  I do love a good workout dvd when I’m feeling unmotivated, or when I have a full day off though!

19. Left handed or right handed?
-right

20. how tall are you?
-5’4”

21. do you speak any foreign languages?
-No. I speak English, because this is America.

22. How many pets do you have?
-Boyfriend and I have a wonderful, sweet, (and by that I mean devil, really, I just had to put him in his cage because he was attacking me) kitty-cat.

23. How often are you on blogger?
-NOT AS OFTEN AS I SHOULD.

24. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
-Yes! I have a huge running list in my phone. Whenever I see something or hear about something I want to try I’ll write it down.

25. How did you come up with your blog name?
-It was my old anonymous twitter name, and it just made sense to have a blog to go with my twitter. RIP @perfect_belle

26. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
-My phone, which is an HTC One V

27. How often do you clean your house?
-I pick up/ do dishes every day, but once a week I will vacuum, mop, sweep, clean the toilets, do laundry, and all of that fun stuff.  I live to have a clean house, and I can not stand messes. (my car, however, is another story)

28. What is your favorite color?
-Purple!

29. do you swear?
-I try to be a good representation of myself, but some things just need a good swearin’ to.

30. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

-After this I am going to work on a pile of homework ( I may or may not be procrastinating right now, oops)

I pinky promise I will try to update more soon, I'm working on a 'Products I've Used Up' post, but I'm working on trying to use up more products so I will actually have something to talk about! 

Stay Sweet! 
xoxo
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment