Friday, June 20, 2014

Yummy Flatbread Pizza!

I thought I'd keep this post short and sweet, so here is the recipe and I hope you enjoy! 

Ingredients:
  • Any type of whole grain tortilla or wrap
  • 1/2 of a small red onion-chopped
  • 1/2 of a small green pepper-chopped
  • 2-3 thin slices of mozzarella cheese (you can also do shredded, but I like the way the slices melt better)
  • turkey pepperoni (or any meat that you prefer, I just like to have substance)
  • about a handful of fresh basil leaves
  • optional- some type of tomato sauce- I don't really like tomatoes or tomato sauce on these types of pizza, so I skip out on that, but you are more than welcome to add some.
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 300
  • Set out your wrap on a foil lined baking sheet
  • Layer on all toppings
  • Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until your cheese is completely melted
Super easy, and super delicious! Be sure to let me know if you make this on your own, and tag me in your instagram photos! 
Also- if you aren't following me on instagram you should be! My username there is also @perfect_belle. 

I hope y'all are having a wonderful, amazing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment