Tuesday, September 29, 2015

More Life Realizations With Summer

I am a shitty person. We all are shitty people. That's just how life works.
I think ultimately it's part of growing up. We all have to go through that shitty person stage..some stay in it a little longer than others, and some do one shitty thing and never do it again.

As I've done some growing in these past 3 years I have realized how important it is to keep the good friends you have in your life and not do shitty things to them.  I have ruined some pretty great friendships just by being a horrible person. Now it's not like I was being horrible on purpose.  I didn't realize the mistakes I made until I went back and looked at some of the things I did. I'm young...I was 'in love' and I put my at the time boyfriend before my best friend, and that's a shitty thing to do.
Not all bad things come out of ruined friendships though..you learn what not to do to other friends, and you figure out the definition of a true friend. I'm not going to sit here and say that I was the only person in the wrong, because I wasn't, but the point of this post isn't to put anyone on blast.

I don't really know where I was trying to go with this..but moral of the story..just don't be a shitty person all the time. Try to be understanding, and try to be kind to everyone you meet and all of the people you decide to make a part of your life and you should be just fine.

In other news, I am so ready to move back to Illinois it's insane. There are so many amazing, great, and wonderful things that are waiting for me back home and I can't wait to share them with all of you!

Have a happy night and remember to be kind always.
xoxo,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment