Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back to Reality

This sucks with a capital SUCKS. I had to say goodbye to my wonderful, amazing, perfect boyfriend this morning after a fantastic 9 whole days together. I cried at least a pound of my body weight off me.  It was probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Seriously he has been gone for like 12 hours and it literally seems like he's been gone for 1 million years.  I get to see him again in may though, so I just have to tough it out for the next month or so.
Anyway, obviously I had a great spring break.  We went into Schaumburg and stayed in this really nice hotel and went out to eat a lot and went to the Woodfield mall.  It was fun.  There's no better way to get to know a person than to be in a hotel room with them for 6 whole days. haha Lucky for us we weren't sick of each other by the end of the trip, and we're still together!
This may be a little soon, but I'm pretty positive it's safe to say that I'm going to marry this man. He's everything I've ever dreamed of and so so so much more! :) I hope ya'll had a great spring break!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment