Sunday, March 18, 2012

Get To Know Me :)

Found these questions and thought they'd be fun to do so ya'll can get a little insight on my life :) Enjoy!

1. The story of my last kiss.
-Goodbye kiss with my boyfriend. He went back home after spending spring break with me. :)
2. What was going on in my life one year ago.
-hmm, last march..I was dating a stupid guy and just being drunk and crazy. haha crazy how things can change in a year!
3. My current relationship status.
-In an amazing relationship! I've never been so happy!
4. Where i see myself in 5 years time.
-Done with school, married, and a kid. :)
5. My current goals.
-Pay off my parents, finish school, get a new car, and move!!
6. Something i'm not proud of.
-Getting arrested, that was definitely NOT fun.
7. The best day of my life so far.
-I've been lucky enough to have so many great things happen to me. I can't pick just one best day!!
8. Worst day of my life so far.
-The day after I got arrested, I didn't want to wake up after that. So horrible.
9. How many close friends I have.
-Just two! I've had a lot of experiences with bad friends, so I'm very picky!
10. One thing about myself that I'd like to change.
-The fact that I am always worried about what other people think about me.  I say I don't care, but deep down I really do.
11. What I'm doing with my life now.
-Trying to get through my last few semesters of school and working! Boring life, I'm trying to move!
12. Something I'm proud of.
-Making a college cheerleading squad. 
14. An object I own that has sentimental value.
-Bruce the Moose :) haha a stuffed moose that the boy got me for our one month. I collect moose and he's definitely the most special!
15. Something that I've paid a lot of money for.
-My car, computer, kindle, clothes, pretty much everything! I have to buy anything I want.
16. How old is the person I like?
-28
17. Favorite childhood toy.
-my cabbage patch doll. Curtis Allen
18. School subject I was/am good at.
-I've always been good at English
19. My favorite outfit/item of clothing.
-Everything in my closet is amazing. I wouldn't buy it if it wasn't!
20. ask me a question of your choice.
-don't be shy! I'm pretty much open to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment