Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hang In There

Ugh, I have been soooo unbelievably neglectful of this little blog of mine, and I apologize 100 times over! Life has been insanely hectic, and frankly, I can never think of anything to write about, but inspiration has been hitting me a lot lately!

I wasn't able to move as soon as I was planning on, because the boy had to stay in Louisiana and help his granddaddy with some things, but he will be here to see me in less than a week!!!! I am SO excited to see him, I've been running around like a crazy person trying to get packed and get everything ready for him to be here.

Twitter is slowly turning into a full time job!  Y'all are absolutely AMAZING. I never imagined I'd have over 1300 followers! It makes me so happy to know that you sweeties actually care what I have to say!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be coming back in full force before you know it! I have a handy-dandy notebook that I've been writing ideas for blogs in and I think you guys will love them :)  I'm going to wait to do any more posting until I'm actually in Tennessee. But until then stay sweet!
xoxo
@perfect_belle

No comments:

Post a Comment