Monday, March 4, 2013

A Day In The Life

Wow!! It literally has been forever!! I can't believe how much I have been neglecting this little blog.  Honestly, I have just been super busy! For those of you who don't know, I basically packed up my whole life and moved 9 hours south to Tennessee to live with my wonderful boyfriend!  I've been going to school, and got a promotion at work, so my days are long, and by the time I get home I'm normally exhausted and just want to spend some quality time with my boy!
Blogging hasn't been on my mind lately, but last night, while I was taking a shower, I realized how much I actually miss writing and how much I wanted to blog again, so I decided...today was the day!!
I know everyone always says they hate Mondays, but I never really mind them!  Monday's are actually one of my favorite days of the week!  So I thought I'd break it down for y'all and give you a play by play of how I make my Monday's enjoyable! Hopefully this will help and give y'all a little light to your Monday!


Morning-

  • I normally get up around 9 every day.  I feel that when I get up earlier I have an all around better day, as compared to when I wake up at like noon and realize half my day has been wasted!
  • My daily hair/makeup routine will be in a later post, and I don't want to be repetitive, so if you're interested in how I get ready in the morning, keep your eyes open for that post!
  • I can't really say that I ever put much thought into Monday's outfit...haha.  Today's fashion comes to you from LSU baseball and VS yoga pants.  I mean, it is Monday after all, so this is totally acceptable. 


  • Anyway, after I get ready,  it's time for breakfast.  I am definitely one of those girls who HAS to have breakfast, like if I don't eat something in the morning you can bet your ass I'm going to be cranky! My typical breakfast is normally some sort of fruit and a granola bar.  I'm a total five year old when it comes to what I eat!

Afternoon:
  • Thankfully I only ever have one class on Mondays.  American Government.  Easiest class ever, and so boring.  Mostly just worksheets, like when did I go back to high school? haha Today we reviewed for our midterm on Wednesday! (thank god, I can't wait for spring break!)



  • Now it's time for the fun stuff!!! Every Monday I try to do something for myself.  Something that I know is going to put me in a good mood for the rest of the week, whether it be doing my nails, or going shopping or whatever.  Today I decided that shopping was obviously the best option and boy am I glad I did!  I found the most adorable pair of boots, and I found them for CHEAP!!!! They were originally $78.00 and I got them for literally $9.49.  Like I practically stole them from the store.   Haha I was so happy, but with the money I saved of course I spent it on makeup.   If you know me at all you know I am a total makeup junkie.  I just can't get enough of the stuff!  So I went to Ulta and got some more Benefit goodies :)  You can be on the lookout for reviews and tutorials of the products I got coming up soon! 



Evenings:

  • Every other Monday I either clean the house or do the laundry.  This week is laundry week, so as I have a load in the washer I'm typing up this blog.  I get home around 3 on Monday's and boyfriend doesn't get home until around 7, which is perfect on days when I clean!  He loves coming home to a clean house!
  • Monday's are also my day's to cook something delicious, since every other night I'm in class, or at work.  I definitely take advantage of days like these that I can do something special.  I'm thinking tonight I'll make my famous homemade pizza!  Until then I'll be studying and doing laundry!


So there you have it! My typical Monday.  I gotta say, I'm not the most exciting girl in the world, but I wouldn't change my life for anything.  I truly am blessed to be able to wake up on a Monday, go to class, go shopping, and come home to a beautiful home.  I wouldn't have it any other way! Next time you want to complain about a Monday, just think about how worse it could be!

It feels great to be back in the blogging world! I hope all of you stick around! I promise I won't neglect you anymore!

Next Blog-  My favorite Hair/Beauty products!

Stay Sweet!
xoxo
Perfect_Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment