Thursday, March 28, 2013

We made it through the Winter!

Thank the lord this awful season we call winter is finally over! Of course, no offense if you actually enjoy the season, I personally can't stand it.  Perhaps it was all of those years I spent in northern Illinois; ya know, when we would get like 12 feet of snow, but still had to go to school....yeah, I hated that.  Anyway, it's over now and we can all go back to wearing bright cheery colors, and putting our workouts into full gear as we prepare to spend our summers on a beach somewhere far far away from our normal lives.  ( I wish )
Spring is one of my favorite times of the year!  It's not too hot, not too cold.  As Goldilocks once said, 'it's just right'.  hahhaha wow, I am killing myself tonight.  Seriously I have been in such a great mood, surprisingly, since I had a pretty shitty day.  But my boyfriend came home, and just seeing him and being near him puts me in an instantly good mood.  That's why I love him so much, he's such a sweetheart. I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this post.  I just haven't posted in a while and I didn't want to keep my thoughts away from you too long!

Hmm, lets talk about my plans for this weekend.  It's Easter weekend!  Unfortunately, I'm not doing anything, but I'm pretty much okay with that, considering the fact that I do stuff every other single day out of the whole year.  I get Sunday off work, so I'm planning on just relaxing with my boyfriend.  We don't get a lot of days where we are both off work and can just relax together, so whenever we get a chance to do that we take advantage of it.  I have to be at work at 9 am tomorrow, and it's already midnight.  I have a feeling tomorrow is going to DRAG on.  I'm not looking forward to it, but my goal this week was to not complain about work, so I'm not going to sit here and complain about it.

Let's take a second to address that issue.  Everyone has bad days at work.  You could be doing the one thing that you are absolutely in love with and still have a bad day.  A lot of people wake up everyday, wishing they could just stay in bed and not have to go out into the real world and deal with the idiots of the world, but we do anyway, because it's our job, our duty to the world.  I have realized lately that having a job is a gift, and I for one am very thankful that I have the opportunity to have a not so bad of a job, and that I actually do get to work with something I love (fashion).  But I do complain about it...A LOT.  I need to stop doing that.  There are so many people in the world who are struggling to get by everyday because they can't get a job for whatever reason,  people who would probably gladly do my job everyday, and deal with all of the bullshit without complaining, because they know that by working they are providing a better life for themselves, and perhaps even their families.  So for this reason, I have tried to set a goal for myself to not complain anymore about work.  I need to shut my mouth, put my happy face on, and deal with whatever gets thrown at me.  It's all part of being a grown up.

Well, I figure I should go now and start getting ready for bedy-bye time.  I hope all of you have an amazing Easter with your families, and if you are traveling, please stay safe!

Look out for my next blog post.  Maybe I can get it posted on Sunday, since we all know I'll just be lounging around all day.  I'm thinking either 'My favorite healthy snacks' or my 'wishlist for spring: fashion and beauty'.

Stay Sweet!
<3 Perfect_Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment